The accumulation of visceral fat or belly fat in internal organs can increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease in women. Fortunately, this visceral fat is metabolically active and can be rapidly reduced by a combination of special diet, exercise and relieving stress. You can quickly relieve belly fat by regulating stress hormones and boosting your metabolism. You can use sanoenaturale to help eliminate fat, visit our website and find reviews about the product.
Follow the adage “the belly is formed in the kitchen.” Most personal trainers state, to get rid of belly fat you have to combine 90 percent diet and 10 percent exercise.If you are not a balanced dieter, this step is very important.
– Limit sugar and processed grains. Reducing empty sugars and calories from refined white carbohydrates will make you burn fat faster. These include liquid calories such as soda, coffee, and alcohol. Most nutritionists assume it is impossible to lose belly fat quickly and healthy without removing processed foods from your diet.
– Plan your food based on fruit and vegetable portions. Women aged between 19 and 50 years require a minimum of 2.5 cups of vegetables per day. Choose vegetables according to their color. Try organizing dishes with colorful vegetables, and you’ll get more nutrients. Women aged between 19 and 50 years require between 1.5 to 2 cups of fruit per day.
– Add whole cereals. Choose whole cereals such as quinoa, brown rice, and barley instead of whole wheat bread. The less you consume whole-processed cereals, the better for your body. Choose grains that have a low glycemic index. This means the grain does not raise your blood sugar suddenly and will make you feel full longer.
– Plan your protein. Eat quality protein, such as salmon, tuna, turkey, chicken, and beans every day (women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are considering getting pregnant should be careful with the amount of mercury in their diet and avoid eating some types of fish in excessive amount). Add low-fat milk in the form of yogurt. Yoghurt lowers cortisol levels through the calcium contained therein. Greek yogurt has more protein than regular yogurt, and 1 serving per day, as part of a balanced diet, can help you burn belly fat faster.
– Drink 2 to 5 cups of green tea per day. Studies have shown that people who consume 600 mg of catechins, antioxidants present in green tea, lose 16 times more visceral fat than those who do not drink it. Look for green tea that has high levels of antioxidants. To get the benefits, you have to drink it when it’s hot.